Well Karine asked me on the comment board if I enjoyed Scandenavia so I figured that’s as good a thing to post on as any… so here we go. The countries I visited had far calmer and far nicer citizens than what we have here. Canadians are so nice? Bullshit. Go to Sweden. The people […]
Well I’m home. I’ve been back for a day or so now but the jetlag was hittin’ me pretty heavy so I didn’t feel like saying much. I’ve read back a bit. There’s been quite the flow of comments since I’ve been gone. Nice to see. Everything from the demise of A-Time’s most recent relationship […]
Well I offered the man a chance to talk about his current situation, he took me up on it and now here it is for public consumption. Feel free to leave your own love life stories in the comments section or even send them to me. Let’s all drown ourselves in self pity for awhile, […]
It’s funny the way things work out sometimes. I came here and read A Time’s comment about his girlfriend breaking up with him and then like 20 minutes later I foundthis,which is a real service. I figure maybe it’s something that he can use, and maybe a few of you could use it too, who […]
At long last there is a new Notes From The Tone Deaf posted over at Salty Ham. You can check it out here.
Man, would this ever suck. To make a slightly longer story just a bit shorter, I’ll explain what happened for those of you who may not want to click the link. Some poor guy in Greece was just minding his own business looking at some nice internet porn when what should he come across among […]
According to a recent survey, 63 percent of men say that at one time or another they have had sex in the shower. As for the other 37 percent, it seems that none of them have ever been to prison.
I’m a firm believer in the idea that in a lot of cases, therapy is a waste of time and money. I’m one of those people who likes to try to solve my own problems and whenever possible, try to find reasons for why I am who I am today. Last night I was able […]
I think that the penny should be phased out. It serves no practical purpose that I can think of. Vending machines won’t take them, penny candy all costs at least a nickel these days, you can’t make change for them, hell, I even read somewhere that every penny costs 2 cents to make, meaning that […]
I really hate computers sometimes. I was a little over half way through writing a whole big post on this whole Conan O’Brien insulting French people thing when my computer decided it would be fun to just crash for no reason causing me to lose everything. I’m not sure if I’m going to try writing […]