A big round of applause for Bobby McHale. He must have studied that how to catch a bus film of years gone by as well as those helpful booklets and posters very well. He managed to get a certificate stating that he was qualified to catch a bus! The funniest part was he didnt’ even know he was being tested.
This is what the certificate stated.
Bobby McHale (date of birth 22.5.94) a student at Bury Youth Service has completed the following unit of work.
Using Public Transport (Unit 1)
In completing the unit the student has demonstrated the ability to:
1. Walk to the local bus stop.
2. Stand or sit at the bus stop and wait for the arrival of a public bus.
3. Enter the bus in a calm and safe manner.
4. Be directed to a downstairs seat by a member of staff
5. Sit on the bus and observe through the windows.
6. Wait until the bus has stopped, stand on request and exit the bus.
Woo! I would hope that, at the age of 15, he has mastered this art.
And yes, this came from the UK.