If you were going through our labels this morning, and wondered what the hell happened to the advocacy label, the answer is I broke it! Thankfully I have now fixed it, and all is well in the land of the blog.
It all started innocently enough. I was debating changing our whole internet label to say series of tubes. So I selected the entire internet label. Then I started scrolling through the label actions box. I got to a thing that said “new label.” I got very excited. I chose it! But then, Internet Explorer didn’t like that a scripted window came up in which I had to write information, which would be the new label. I understand its fears, scripts can be bad news. But I told it it was ok, and not to worry its pretty little head. Then, I tried to move to find the scripted window, and…click! Every post that was labeled “Internet” had been slapped with “Advocacy!” Ug!
So then, I had to go picking through the internet label one by one, because some posts in there *did* deserve an advocacy tag. Yuck.
Long story short, I’m not sure if I’m going to change that label to say “series of tubes”. I don’t know if the slight ha ha factor would be worth it. But then again, at least I don’t have to do that to the news label or something. *Faint*.