Am I seriously going to have to make a tag for dumbnuts who use flammable things in stupid ways when trying to get a little light? In this case, it was a candle held under a bed while looking for a dog. The bed lit on fire, the house was destroyed, and the dog is dead.
Kid, two things. First, instead of a candle, use a flashlight! And second, it’s a dog! Call it. Or grab a bag of his favourite treats and shake ’em! Or do something else you do when you want Sparky warky doodle to come for his walky walks and eat his foody food.
Well, now your family will have to start looking for a new home. I don’t recommend using a candle for that.