I think I’d be willing to try most of the things on Gill’s list, but after my previous run-in with frozen spaghetti, ain’t no way in hell I’m going anywhere near number three.
When most people think certain things they think certain flavors, like lime or cherry Popsicles, but that’s not always the case. Here are some things you may or may not have heard of.
- 1 Pakistan – Lemon Pepper Tang, yes, your reading this right, would you try it?
- 2 India – Mint Mischief chips, actually this sounds kind of unique, and rather delicious.
- 3 Japan – Spaghetti Popscickles, no offense, but that’s not the first thing that makes me think cold and delicious.
- 4 Russia – Bacon flavored Vodka, now I don’t drink alcohol, but if I did that’s not something I’d reach for.
- 5 China – Green Tea Oreos, the benefits of green tea combined with the delicious that is Oreo cookies, next time I’m in Chinatown I’ll see if I can find these.
What’s the weirdest food combination you’ve heard of or even tried?