If you’re sitting down to Easter dinner today, Gill has some international dining tips that you may want to keep in mind.
Here are some more tips to help you navigate the customs and rules our friends around the globe have for eating.
- Lebanon – Eat with your right hand, the left is for bathroom use only.
- Nigeria – It is believed that if you give a child eggs they will become a thief.
- Germany – The only finger food is bread.
- Estonia – You must kiss bread that falls on the ground before throwing it out.
- Great Britain – You must tilt the bowl away from you, and scoop the soup away also.
What is a tradition or custom of your country or ethnicity that others might find strange?