I hate saying this because generally speaking I don’t ever want to see bad things happen to people, but let’s be honest, some of them just fucking deserve it. Like, for instance, these nine idiots who opened mail that didn’t belong to them, found powder inside and then, thinking it might be cocaine, divvied it up and snorted it. I’m a little bit sad that they all didn’t die.
Nine young backpackers were rushed to hospital in the west Australian city of Perth after snorting a drug they mistook for cocaine.
Three remain in critical condition after ingesting the mystery white powder which arrived in the post addressed to someone else.
The nine suffered seizures, paralysis and hallucinations.
Tests suggest the powder contained Hyoscine, a prescription drug which has gained notoriety as a date rape drug.
Five of the backpackers are French, two are German, one is Italian and one is Moroccan, and they are aged between 21 and 25, say reports.
Reports do not say that all came from the Republic of Retardistan, so allow me to correct that oversight on the off chance it needs clarification.