Last Updated on: 9th September 2019, 01:18 pm
Even if Anthrax didn’t exist or wasn’t all over the news for the better part of the last 7 years,thiswould still be a poor idea.
A luckily for her unidentified employee at the Cyprus Credit Union in Sandy, Utah was given some coins covered in white powder by a customer. Not knowing what it was and being the avid follower of current affairs that she clearly is, she did the only responsible thing. Lick them. Yes, I said lick them. Because clearly when presented by strangers with things that aren’t meant to be eaten, our first course of action should be to promptly give them a tongue bath.
Fortunately or perhaps unfortunately depending on your perspective, it turned out that the coins in question had been stored in a jar that had once contained laxatives and that this rather than something more harmful was the source of the contamination.
If there’s one positive here it’s that she may have ingested enough of the medication to cause the nickname shit for brains not to apply anymore.