It’s way Better Than Chewing Your Food, It’s Wendy’s!

Last Updated on: 18th May 2018, 11:32 am

John Manley needs to learn to eat and drink slower. If he had, he wouldn’t have inhaled an inch-long piece of plastic, with the Wendy’s logo still on it, into his left lung.

I wouldn’t have cared much about this story, except he said he hadn’t contacted Wendy’s yet. And why the hell would he? It was his own fault the piece of plastic ended up in his lung, by his own statement. I hope he doesn’t sue them, or if he does, I hope the case gets dismissed.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.