This Guy’s A Country Song In The Making

Last Updated on: 18th October 2019, 03:33 am

I can’t imagine sleeping through my house being on fire like Edward Stefanic did. I mean, part of the roof collapsed. Granted the dude did get pretty severely carbon monoxide poisoned, but still. It’s amazing his bedroom was isolated enough that he didn’t get burned at all.

What a horrible night. His mom goes to the hospital for chest pains, and then his house goes poof. His cat dies in the fire, but his dog survives. Now he’s in critical condition from the carbon monoxide poisoning.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.