Last Updated on: 13th February 2017, 12:33 pm
I’ve got an update about the fire at W. Ross MacDonald School. it looks like someone was trying to use the back room as a small kitchen! Holy hell, this was the list of appliances found back there.
a toaster, toaster oven, microwave oven, coffee maker and kettle were all found in the immediate area of fire origin along with a small refrigerator.
And they were all hooked up to a power bar. Is it any wonder there was a freaking fire?
I don’t remember the back rooms being so full of stuff like that, but then again, I didn’t spend a lot of time back there.
I hope they can repair all that damage with relative ease. Holy crap.