Bad Kitty!

Last Updated on: 25th October 2014, 09:23 am

There was a garage-fire in Saskatchewan that almost got the people’s attached house. Everybody got out ok. Firefighters think a burning cigarette was the cause. I think it was set. Set by who? Their cat. Why? His name is Cinder!

And in case anyone can’t figure it out, I’m joking.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.