There was a vicar in England who:
- spat in a paritioner’s face
- posted supposedly confidential cards where people had written their innermost thoughts
- had a bad temper and bullied people on the church board
- would not comfort paritioners when their parents died
- delivered the Christmas day service in Powerpoint!
but no one said anything until he…
*gasp* What a horrible thing to do! Now, a tribunal has assembled to decide what to do with him, and the slideshow sermons seem to be the major issue. Uh, shouldn’t those other things go higher on the list? I can understand it being the straw that broke the camel’s back, but the way the story was worded, it was like that was their major problem. People are weird.